THANK YOU OS MUCH WHOEVER SAID THIS!!!!!!!!!
To celebrate Pokeshipping Day (November 7th) we’re having a Pokeshipping Theme Week!
• Each theme can be interpreted in any way you’d like to. Fanfiction, fanart, edits, gifs, AMVs, fanmixes, headcanons, analysis—be creative! Anything you’d like to contribute with is fine as long as it fits the theme.
• You can do something for each theme or choose to do just one or two. Every contribution is welcome, no matter how small!
• You can do the same thing for every theme (ie a drawing for each day of the week) or pick something different for each. No limitations!
• It’s not a competition, so please don’t feel that your art, writing, editing skills etc. aren’t good enough to participate! The point is to have fun and make pokeshipping things.
• Tag your contributions as “Pokeshipping Week” when you post them, so I can see them and reblog them here!
• Reblog to spread the word!
|Song: Jessie's Girl|
|Artist: Mary Lambert|
|Album: Heart On My Sleeve (Deluxe Edition)|
|Played: 354,280 times.|
in which a gay cover of one of america’s most quintessential modern american love songs is a thing that exists
Finally finished this. ^q^;;
Thank you for those people that came and watched me on Livestream~
my favorite thing is when you’re petting a dog and you stop for a second and it bumps your hand with its nose like hey don’t stop now keep going
I won’t lose! I’m in full serious mode!
I absolutely won’t give up until the very end!
Because tomorrow, I want to look back and smile
I’ll decide this with the next hit
I’ll get the ribbon! I’m sure I’ll win!
When super cool bloggers follow LAME OLD ME:
And then of course:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE I GOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!!!!! BUT SERIOUSLY ONCE AGAIN, I’M HONORED AND REALLY REALLY GRATEFUL THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!